Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Introduction

This blog is a requirement of my 'Blogging for Journalists' class. I'm a Senior Broadcasting student at the University of Central Oklahoma, and after my summer internship with Discover Oklahoma, I've found that my passions lie in exploring the world around me. As a college student, my friends and I don't always have as much time or money as we'd like, so this blog is dedicated to finding those cool (and cheap!) college hangouts. They don't have to be any place fancy, and they certainly aren't in the likes of 'CityWalk' or 'RokBar'. Most of the time they are just hole-in-the-wall hangouts, smoky pubs, or even family friendly spots. If you're a hipster, you'll surely want to follow this blog, at least until I get really popular as a blogger, and then you'll have to stop liking me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a typo in my comment above.... I meant to say I can't wait to see what cool places you find, but it came out place instead. Anyway have fun finding cool hole-in-the-wall places!

    ReplyDelete